Greek Yogurt Blueberry Banana Bread
Super moist, delicious Blueberry Banana bread made with Greek Yogurt.
- 1 1⁄2 cup Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 3 tablespoons Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt ((optional))
- 1⁄4 cup honey (or sub 1/2 cup brown sugar)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Ripe Bananas (small)
- 2 Eggs
- 6 ounces Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt (or Blueberry)
- 1 cup Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Start by combining flour, baking powder, salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mash bananas with a fork until they are gooey and liquid-like.
- Add eggs, vanilla and brown sugar… mix thoroughly.
- Add greek yogurt
- Whisk until everything is well combined and there are no lumps.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and mix until just combined. At this point, fold in the blueberries.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan and distribute evenly.
- Put into the oven and bake for one hour, or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and (try to) let the bread cool for at least ten minutes before slicing.
Yields 12 Slices